Saturday, June 28, 2008

ow! that hurt!

so i'm sitting in that chair getting my third tat, and thinking, i shoulda taken ibuprofen before i came. halfway through, i'm wishing it were over. when it's just about done feels like my arm is on fire.

still feels that way, four ibuprofen later.

but i finally did it. got the tat the felt like it was burning its way out from my inside. three weeks bobby says, before i can go swimming.
two or three weeks.
he said,
whenever it looks like normal skin again.


i'm hoping it's closer to two because my kid and i are swimming mwf, but not next week. that's where i got the idea to get this done.

i heal quickly though, so maybe it won't be too long.

pictures to follow, my girl gave me this disapproving look when i told the fam where i was.

you're not my parent.
i told her.

like i need anyone disapproving, like i care.

i told my boss i was going to get it done,
i'll ask about what you want done,
i said.

where do you go,
she said.

i told her, turns out, we love the same tattoo artist.

i'm glad the guy i go to is so reputable. took a bit for him to get the design just how i wanted it, but ultimately, it is perfect.

anyway.

peace. out.

No comments: