Tuesday, June 10, 2008

racking up the work

so, i've got three projects on my desktop now, not including my private book and another anthology, plus the anthology i just agreed to do for the group of poets i retreat with.

hmmm.

how to find the time? there is no time, one must just dive in.

soon though, i'm going to run out of free time, we'll have to prioritize.

and i go see my sister for a week plus in august, when my final semester begins. i'll start residency there and finish it up here. we're going to drag my brother to the beach with us and just have a good time together, all girls most of the week.

it is so hot out here now, flirting with the hundreds. just blazing.

i've finally finalized all my projects and i'm officially jettisoning them off my desktop into oblivion, not to be unearthed again unless my prof says something is substandard. we'll see. i didn't write much on the books i read, but the paper was still forty-four pages long.

i did share with him my favorite poets, nine of them, and i'm curious to see what he's going to say. he wanted published poets, but these are all self-published, or will someday (i'm convinced--at least if i have any say in the matter) be published.

i need my next tat. i keep delaying it because we're going swimming, or to the beach. etc. but i have to just do it, probably after our beach trip next week.

gotta go. the farm is calling.

No comments: