Monday, May 10, 2010

blessing

why are we in each other's lives? the only reason i can come up with is, to bless each other. to help bear each other's burdens. to be a shoulder to cry on. someone to cuddle with in the cold. someone to belly laugh with. why else?

when i have these things, i have peace.

peace is really all i'm after anymore. believe me, there is so much on my plate, i would lose heart if i had to go it alone. i simply can't. that's why i'm grateful for the people who lean into me as i lean into them.

i'm tired, but my mind is whirring. it was a curious night, and i'm sorry it will likely lead to replacing this kid at work. i asked nothing more than i would have expected of myself. gratefully, the girl i most trust was working with me and said she would have done the same.

i have finally found peace at work. still drama, but there is a safe core in the center of it where i can wait it out.

i really want to enter my field though, the sooner the better. but when the time is right, it will happen, i know it. i need the right job, not just a different job.

and peace.

yes, that most of all.

No comments: