Saturday, September 12, 2009

six armed and dangerous

i got my second packet back from my prof. she loved my poems, which is nice. there are some that need work, and i may just do it. but then again, being me, i may not.

i'm glad she's getting me. she's feeling me. that helps.

spent the better part of yesterday getting my belly dance outfit together. as we're shopping, i'm thinking about the pieces i have in my closet and what i can do to augment those pieces.

my friend says,
you can go dominatrix with this or tribal?


maybe both,
i say with a smile.

working a fishnet top into an outfit is not so easy as it might seem. but i like the look i've pulled together and i keep thinking of things i've got that can go with it. jewelry and such.

i'm loving the sheer harem pants. they are exactly what i needed. i'm actually fully covered, wearing more clothes than you'd think, but they are either fishnet or sheer. so, there you have it.

and at work, i'm flailing arms and getting everything donemostly alone. no one wants to work, but i keep trying. and sadly, i hardly care. i do the best i can, but it's tough swimming up stream all the time.

No comments: