Tuesday, December 12, 2006

first nyc featured reading

i always knew i'd get my featured read (but i thought it would be a lot sooner than this, i'm overconfident sometimes). i always knew it would come.

what i never could have imagined in my little noodle of a brain was that my first feature would be in NYC. that is mecca for poets.

i'm pretty astounded. i'm ready. i'm able to do this. and if you can come, it will be at bluestockings in nyc on january 29, 7pm.

what a rush!

i'll go float around my house now. just to enjoy this.
it will likely be an alternative audience, and i'm stoked about that.

peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

never a doubt!-from a seed all things become-remember the ground that birthed this day. I again say, I'm proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Go Suz,
remember we are with you, and I agree with the good man, Spencer, we are proud of you