Wednesday, November 28, 2007

six hundred

i've finally upped the number of situps i'm doing to six hundred. but when you reach a point where the workout isn't pushing you anymore, it's time to up the ante.

so there you have it.

now i have that wasted tired, body exhaustion feeling which is a good thing.

i've lost some twenty-four inches, and twelve pounds. that's a lot of excess suz. i could stand to lose more, but when i went belt shopping (got a nice pink studded belt since i wear one everyday, and a jack skellington--only 34 inches! i miss my jack) i wondered if i'd gotten them too small, but i am shrinking, so it is beter to get them small and shrink down farther, than to have what i've got now, a huge belt cinched all the way in.

working out is getting cut out of my overbusy schedule, but i'm trying to work it back in. because it keeps me healthy mentally.

i'll rest some today before my long drive down to rutgers, but i can't wait. a friend might go along, but even alone, the drive is lovely. most every drive here is lovely. but this one is more mountainous and gorgeous than others. it's the road that we arrived to new york on, and i am glad to see it again.

it still impresses me.

i'm getting squaked at by my new boss about my availablility, but if they hire you knowing your limitations, they should use you to the full extent your limitations allow. my limitations did not change, expectations did.

what do to?

yes, i want to work at the coffeeshop, and i did bring in a school book yesterday during my shift, so i read a bit for school, but that is not how i like to earn my wages, working halfassed. so we'll see if i can cope with where i'm at, though the schedule is better for me. easier to accomodate.

at the moment, i'm not sure what will happen, but i will give it my best shot and perhaps it will be well.

of course it will be well.


i had a customer last night say,
perhaps it won't.


and i laughed.

yes.
i said.

we like to think positive. but it's tough sometimes.

peace.

No comments: