Tuesday, November 06, 2007

so...

just got a call from my store manager, every time i try to leave they offer to promote me.

i'm such a sap for going for it.

they will do the same for me now if i'll stay.

they will work me like a dog if i stay. which has been a lifesaver for me.
but the mall parking, my god.

my LA driver tendencies kick in and i'm such a witch when i can't find parking or get delayed on the road. i'm better sans commute.

but i will miss the girls.

it's always them that keeps me there.

sure are a lot of good people in hell.

it doesn't hurt that i had 100% segment goals achieved this past month.

the store is going double platinum in april and that would be fun. lots of panties and nighties and bras to play with (i'd be in the lingerie department).

but that would be too tempting too, spending my hard earned money and for what?

i just don't know.

sounds like a mass exodus is about to begin with the sales associates too, so it can only get worse.

sigh. what to do? is this even a question?

No comments: