Monday, July 20, 2009

the hard work begins

so i'm back home now. working through a semester of intense writing and reading schedules. while living my regular life and meeting the demands of those around me. because people need shit from me, and i do what i can.

though, if you don't land squarely in my immediate circle of people i love, it's really not a good time to try to get to shit from me. that's the bottom line. and i have to remind myself of that.

i'm still on the sleep schedule from the past ten days, so i'll try to keep it up, and go to the gym. i close the store tonight, which will be good. i am not ready to have to deal with many people at the moment. and closing is a quiet three, and we get our shit done, the customer load is less than half during the day, and i generally can zen out on some detail that needs attention. though i'm going to try not to be overdoingitsuzanne anymore.

i just don't have it to give.

i will get weighed and measured today, i imagine i've gained at least five pounds, who knows. i swear, cake with every meal is a horrible idea. but one that, i broke out of about three days before i left residency.

i realized a lot of things i deny myself there. a lot of luxuries i do not afford myself, and i have to work on that. meanwhile my swim pass has gone awol and i have to find it. the ex is renewing my kid's, and i have to try to get in on that. swimming is very high on my agenda.

a new tattoo is high on the priority list, but it's the time constraints, the getting there and doing it that are the issue. i know what i want, where. now to make it happen.

gotta run. this body needs looking after, and i have a schedule to keep.

peace.
out.

No comments: