Monday, July 20, 2009

rough.

so, i cried tonight. such a baby. i can't help it, but things get to me and i may just still be tired from such a taxing vacation. but to return back and get a sit down because a customer was offended by (and i kid you NOT) my moving a trash can, it blew my mind. blew my mind.

note to self: you can get complaints for doing your job.

didn't realize that one. somehow, i thought the point was to do your job.

our trashcans weigh a lot. so i drag them. this is offensive, apparently.

i am told to let it go, by those with more sense than i, apparently. but how this complaint can even be entertained is what stumps me most. and this little gem just keeps getting better. but i better stop, go rant somewhere else.

and so i will.

my favorite person suffered a tragic loss, and before left tonight, he made me laugh several times. he was not bantering with me when i got there, but i didn't know the trauma that had occured so i just left him alone. then, i cried. and he pulled out of his rut and made me laugh before he left. what a guy.

and my favorite tattooed pierced guy came in, just who i needed to see. i probably greeted him with too much enthusiasm. but there you go, i don't know how to hide my enthusiasm. (or my sadness, apparently)

and i don't know why i care.

why do i care?

but i believe this, when doors close, without fail, other doors open. swing wide open and embrace me, receive me. my life has always been thus, always thus will it be.

i've been kicked out of my home, homeless for a while, gone through my share of bullshit, and life has always embraced me, abundance has come to me.

i believe it will come again. even if i can't fathom how. or when, or from where.

hope will likely be the death of me.

No comments: