Tuesday, January 20, 2009

complete change

i'm going to do it, go to a hairdresser and let him have his way with my hair. i've been thinking about it for a while now, and, well, it's time. i like to change across the board when i'm changing so maybe i'll be a blonde next time you see me (doubtful). but i don't know what he'll do. we talked about it once, he said,
maybe keep it long.
but i don't know. he hasn't seen how long it is. he may want to dye my greys, and who knows if i'll let him, probably not. i like them. they remind me of where i've been.

so my ex signs over my pony some months back. the reason he did it was because he couldn't get his lazy ass to the dmv. he didn't (and still hasn't) changed over his drivers license, etc. though he's been pulled over, and has found his way out of many scraps.

he tells me last night to sign over the truck to him.

it's got half the mileage on it,
(and it's an older vehicle) i told him.

so?
he says.

my pony is nearing the 200K mark. he put most of those miles on it driving it to work every day for years, now it's suddenly my problem. gotta love it.

so he gets the arguably better car (though i wouldn't give up my pony), i just don't know who to ask about these kinds of things. my lawyer, most likely.

i can see how sticky this will get quickly. but maybe if i can move out fast enough, it will be easier to handle him. maybe not.

i need an advisor and i simply don't have one. what am i going to do? so far, i've not done more than secure a place apart. i need to figure out what to do next, and, well, i just don't know.

that's my big revelation for the day.

i don't know.

what else is new.

No comments: