Friday, January 30, 2009

more from nothing

has anyone ever tried to get more from nothing than i
not sure.

lots to say, no time. no internet connection, so i keep let it all ride, hoping someday to be able to make it here and write. here being the library. i brought my computer today to do some things and have a few seconds (literally) before i must away.

let's just say, my new place is delightful.

the chief and his wife left yesterday, so it's mine alone for about three weeks. huzzah. i don't plan to venture into their space, but they've extended the invitation. i don't intend to take them up on it. i'm too content in my little nook.

i don't want to leave there. which is a change. to not want to up and run out the door and be away.

my friend said this would happen, and that it has, is well, wonderful.

i worked at my other job yesterday, they called me in for eight hours. which was nice. it reminded me of a lot of things. and my old boss said,
suzanne i have a project for you!


and i said,
is it tedious and mindnumbing?


yes,
she replied.

and i said,
perfect.


and so, i folded jeans for hours (literally). but they looked perfect when i was done.

and, now i must away, time she is not on my side anymore.

peace. out.

1 comment:

Eliza Shane said...

Miss hearing from you!