Sunday, March 07, 2010

wanted

i think i just worked my last day at my current store. now i'm free to be at my new store. i'm so, so glad. i hate being somewhere i'm not wanted. i asked my new boss how it's going yesterday, and she said,
i'm happy.


which is nice.

i just have to work. there is nothing else to the equation. i watched some pretty petty stuff go down the other day, but i can't get in the middle of it. i have no interest in the drama.

so i open the next two days, and then a day off. my belly dance class starts that day, and pilates. i am also going to spend the day with my best friend which keeps me sane.

i have all of next weekend off, which NEVER happens.

hopefully i will be able to see my best friend in new jersey on saturday. she's going to try to make it happen though things are going on in her life and it may not. in that case, i'll just spend the days with my kid celebrating. not sure what we'll do. we're supposed to go bowling, but i don't know if we'll do that.

i guess i'll get up and read. i am tired, but i can't stop doing school work. i have a couple books to get through for this next packet, though i have already completed all the required revision work. i banged it all out one day so i didn't have to worry about it. now, i'm glad i did that, because my brain is tired. just like the rest of me.

but it won't be forever. just a semester of this chaos.

and i am grateful it is my foray into my field. that i am moving forward in my life.

it is all good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Suz,
Been thinking of you, thought I'd drop by to see how you are doing.

Great to catch up a little on your blog. Glad to hear you are still writing poems.

Miss you,

Deb