Monday, March 10, 2008

but it's not my birthday

so i walk in tonight, and granted i always love a surprise. last year i think my bday came and went without a cake or anything, maybe a card. i don't really remember, i was too stressed out.

but this year, they give me a cake tonight and while my bday will officially be in a couple hours, it's weird and in some countries bad luck to have bday cake before your bday.

maybe they're trying to jinx me.

and normally, i wouldn't mind a cake, but not a bday cake when it's not my bday.

they even sang, why they can't do this tomorrow on my bday when i get home, i don't know.

weirdness abounds.

and i don't mean to be ungrateful, and somehow i've pissed my family off by not accepting their premature overture to honor my bday, but it's not my bday. so why would i want a cake today? i don't get it. i'm confused. time for bed, i'm tired (no one touched the cake and my girl got mad, at me i think).

so who knows.

1 comment:

Eliza Shane said...

So is Today your birthday??? if so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!