Thursday, March 06, 2008

make proper foam

so i get to work and hear we've got a new "right" way to make foam.

geez.

like i have nothing better to do with my time. so i listen, and it does taste better, i'll give them that, but it's harder to do. we all need to be recertified, which is fine by me. can't reassess standards enough in my book. but i wish they'd look around the place and make sure we're doing the basics (i guess proper foam is the basics), it just seems like a secondary issue if we can't even get the place clean.

the health inspector came by and we passed, which is amazing. i'm glad. i know we probably wouldn't have a month or so ago.

i came home to this song playing in my head,

find your way back, to her heart.

that jefferson starship song. and i think, yes. i'm still waiting.

there is so much going on, so much drawing my attention, so much life begging to be lived, and i will. but i want what i want.

i've never been unclear about that. i want what i want.

that which is mine will come to me. i believe this.

my girl and i are arguing again,
feeling better,
i say

yes.
she smiles.

i'd rather have her functioning than ill and accomodating. she didn't ride at all this week, she had to be very sick to pass up that.

i have not gotten it, i won't get it, because i'm strong. too strong for that.

peace. out.

No comments: