Friday, March 14, 2008

vegetation imminent.

for those of you who have nothing better to do than check on the ramblings of a middle aged woman (ha! the kids at work are always reminding me that i'm "older" i don't feel "older" i say, but there comes a time kids, when we have to own up to the facts), let me just tell you this.

i have only one book to read and about three or so more poems to write. miracles can happen. it seems when you focus, good things can happen. i've got a stiff schedule this week, so i can't get lax now (though i want nothing more than to lay down and watch a movie, sunrise comes too soon in these parts and i've got stables to muck before work tomorrow), i need to rest i think.

i can always punt that sixth book to the next packet. it is quite an unweildy packet as is. my prof will likely blow a gasket. but i told him this would happen especially if he had me resubmit my first set of poems. (which he refrained to comment on, grrr. i hate waiting).

i'm going to veg.
later.

p.s.
i turned in my mammoth 45 page packet just now. we are required two pages per book (that's ten pages kids, my hands are cramping just thinking of how much shit i wrote today). gotta go and now i've an entire weekend of no deadline to worry about. huzzah!

No comments: