Wednesday, April 09, 2008

kiwi bound?

so, i get word the process is moving forward and i don't mind either way.

i could use a lovely landscape, a break from my life, as it were.

if we go, i revert to mom at home and figure it out from there.

fortunately a move would not affect my degree completion at all. there are people from all over the world doing school the way i am. perhaps it would give me the time and freedom to complete my master's.

but i'd miss my sister. of all people, i would have to figure out some way to get a phone where we could talk without restriction.

at least homeschooling is legal in kiwiland. that's good news.

i test for my mgmt. certification on tuesday. we'll see what happens there. they seem to be spreading my days out and i'm tired.

i think having to accomplish so much with each moment of each day just wears me thin.

like a bit of butter scraped across too much bread.

i had to read something today that was not required because it has been so long since i've read something i want to read. the requisite texts are sucking the joy out of my poetic contemplations. and i am not sure what to do about that.

i'm certainly feeling the disconnect of my soul and my brain.

i don't like it very much. but there ain't much i can do. i asked for it, in a sense.

all i can do now is hold on and hope for the best.

2 comments:

Mary DeMuth said...

We used SKYPE when we were in France. If your sister gets it too, you can talk for free via a headset and your computer. The only issue will be your time difference. Otherwise, it's FREEEEEEEE!!!

siouxsiepoet said...

thanks mare, i knew there was a way.
i hear immigration to kiwiland is tough. so it may not happen.

whatever, i'm cool with it.