Friday, April 04, 2008

a thousand times goodnight

decided to up the ante at the gym. a thousand plus situps. the plus is because i lost count. i keep doing that. my mind tends to roam freely most occasions and i'm not inclined to keep it in check.

now my arms and abs have that dull burn of being worked and worked hard.

i believe a nap will be in order (i'm such a baby, i work really hard, then i nap really hard). but the pace i keep can't be kept without sufficient recovery time. for me, that has to be creative as well as physical. and a nap is the best remedy for what ails me.

there is a gorgeous poem i got today and had to send it to my friends because it is so powerful. here's the link if you care to read it, very worthwhile.

i must go eat something, do some work, some reading, then some serious napping. creative incubation let's call it.

then, as always, off to work.
peace.

No comments: