Saturday, May 23, 2009

private lessons

so i was the only one to make it to my belly dance class last night, and it was, essentially, a private lesson. for which i was humbled and grateful. i tried to get my hands on the picture of the fairy i let get away, and it eludes me still. why do the things i want taunt me so? why can't they just be mine? will i enjoy them more for the chase? i do not know. i do not yet possess that which i desire. not sure i ever will. and i have to be okay with that. i'm making peace with that.

so in the interim, i'm going up north. for a couple to three days. jetting out to where i'm invited to see through the eye poetic. i won't do any more than enjoy my company, whatever that means.

the drive after the painting today hooked me up with a few artists who know the new paltz area. seems i may get into that scene yet. we'll see how it goes. for now, i'm just leaving myself open to goodness.

that which is mine will come to me, i believe this.

No comments: