Tuesday, May 05, 2009

the rush

finally have my required reading list for my mfa residency. whew! and my library so far, has all but one of the books. this is why i love my library, why i'm grateful to be here in ny, poetry central. amen.

i seem to have misplaced my mfa handbook though, and this is problematic. i'm sure it will appear like the unicorn beside the glistening lake just when i need it. i need it now, but not this second, because i actually should be getting ready for work. have my new schedule and it conflicts with nothing but one thing i have slated for that week, which makes me happy. i have some commitments and i can keep them all. (well, two, wrestling again, which i'll miss, and a tea party, which i don't mind missing, save that it was with a group of belly dancing moms. ah well).

but my new boss seems very willing to work with me. she's scheduled me with her the first week so i can get a feel for what she wants. looks like i'll be ordering still, not everything, but some things. it is well.

i'm grateful.

must away, forced myself out of bed, to the gym where my legs began cramping again. think i'm seriously deficient in potassium, so i bought some bananas. and i craved fried chicken, so i got some of that too. weird. no, i'm not pregnant.

but i don't crave much, so when i do, i listen.

peace. out.

No comments: