Tuesday, June 09, 2009

beyond me

well, work today had one surprise. my boss told her boss what went down yesterday.

yikes.

i didn't do it. couldn't find my phone, and i don't know how it will go over.

i'm only sorry it has gone down this way. i never wanted this to happen, but i had nothing, and still have nothing to do with it.

my back aches something fierce tonight. i better check what time i'm in in the morning, because i've slipped into a closing schedule this week and i like sleeping in. but i think i'm a mid tomorrow.

mids are a mix blessing for me. they get me there early, but i'm used to nights, i admit it. do i want to close always, no. but neither do i want to do only mids. i enjoy having the say, being the one responsible for whatever happens to get fucked up on my watch. because the flip side of that is the kudos for shit i do right.

i'll likely watch a movie, relax and try not to think about much tonight.

i dropped a rather large metal object on my foot tonight, so i'm kind of in recovery mode. it will bruise up, i know it will. at least i've stopped limping. too bad i wore my cute shoes and not my sturdier not cute work shoes.

the things women do to look cute.

peace. out.

No comments: