Wednesday, June 10, 2009

midweekend

two days off. started off the morning at my old digs giving the former boss a heads up. i don't know why i care about people, but i do. call me broken, unfixable. but i don't give up on people, ever.

was certain my latest poem would be fodder for the firing squad but as usual my friends are amazing.

i have a movie on i really need to attend to. subtitles. damn. i'm more in a vegetative mode. i'll have to change it, i guess.

long, long day. the people were decent. work was fine. i have realized i don't have to kill myself and i still get everything done.

so nice to be with a crew that actually knows wtf they are doing. so nice.

but the old crew is still haunting me, and that is a shame. nothing can be done about it. only goes to show how petty some people can be. but what i don't understand is what is to be gained by messing with the workings of two stores. and how a low man on the totem pole can cause such a stir.

tomorrow, lunch at an indian restaurant and belly dancing. friday, belly dancing. i realize, since i'm completely out of my comfort zone with this style of dance i'm studying that i'm not as gung ho as i once was. it's just not what moves me at the moment. though, when i put on metallica or foos, i move the way i'm supposed to move. i think for me, the music is key.

i need to workout, i am getting gelatinous again.

don't know why. i really don't know why. i think i'm just too tired to focus on any particular aspect of my workout, i'm just going through the motions (to no avail, apparently).

but i'm ready to veg out now.
must away. hopefully i'll sleep in or fall asleep soon and not need to sleep late, i have much to do. much to do...

No comments: