Monday, June 08, 2009

why try

i don't know how to explain it. it was strange tonight. i walk into my store after being gone two whole days, and i'm slammed with controversy, about me, of all people. apparently, someone is talking smack about me and blaming it on my old boss (who i'm cool with again). i didn't understand it, so i called him and said,
wtf?


he says he'll handle it, but who knows. that crew is out of control.

the thing i mentioned was,
whomever is talking
(and i know exactly who it is, so does he),
is making it sound like you're saying all kinds of shit about me.
and, since i know he wasn't, i mentioned it has to stop, it's making you look bad.

this drama is being perpetuated by the girl who hates me and her bf, who is kind of nuts. why an asst. mgr would go around to other stores and cause trouble, i do not know. but it was funny at first because there was some talk of someone having said i'm crazy, and i laughed, then i thought, but i'm not.

the truth i can handle. give me the truth, even painful truth all day long. but lies. forget about it.


it really knocked me off my game, and i'm sorry it did. i hate drama.

i hate being at the center of it.

all this while i'm away enjoying myself.

sigh.

No comments: