Friday, June 12, 2009

hardass

belly dance began with a meditation tonight, it was our final class this run. and i'll miss it. but my instructor is auditioning for a very major bd dance troupe, such an honor. she is truly amazing.

anyway, i wrote, and what i write comes out as poems.

it's nice to be able to give chills to people with words. the way these dancers chill me with their grace and movements.

we went out for drinks after, and i find, i love these women. we had one man in tow, lucky guy. i directed my first video, while he taped it, and hopefully it will appear on youtube. what else is there to do at a bar with a bunch of belly dancers? make a video. embarass your friends. whatever, we had fun.

so the guy with us is telling us how a swimmer's movements (butterfly) is much like a belly dancer's. and his girl wraps her arm around him and says to me,
touch his ass.
and i looked at him. he's standing there, like this isn't the first time she's said this to someone.

and she says,
go ahead.


and so i do.

it was like a rock.

are you clenching?


a little.


don't. relax.
we tell him. as one by one we poke and otherwise feel his ass, but even completely slack it was the firmest ass i've ever felt in my life.

i realize these people are about as sensual as i am, maybe more. i'm pretty well sauced by this point but i'm not feeling anyone up. then time passes, we drink, we talk, we laugh. we pose for pictures, we're talking about leaving (eventually), and hardass' girlfriend high fives me with her breasts. i laughed.

finally,
i said,
i was beginning to feel left out.

this after she and my teacher oohed and awed over my hot purple punk pants, which i wore straps down, they wanted me to put them up, so i kept sliding my hands down my thighs, this did not stop them, they lifted the straps up over my shoulders anyway.

i want those pants.
went the refrain.

they are cute. i must say. and so, i wasn't completely unaccosted either, but nothing like the feelings going on the entire time.

so we're standing there after the boob high five, and she glances her hand down my chest. and i laughed. these women are not afraid of anything.

standing beside them when again we were going to leave, they lifted my shirt sleeve up to see my horses. oohs and aahs ensued, and we went to the car where we listened to music, danced in the parking lot and made plans for a sleepover.

so junior high, but wonderful.

one leaned in and asked me,
do you have a lover?


sort of.
i said.

and when i went to hug the gentleman goodnight, i said
goodnight hardass.
and he laughed, then told me to punch him in the ass as hard as i could. i did. amazing.

just amazing.

No comments: