Wednesday, June 24, 2009

blame

tonight after work a gathering with my new family, i don't necessarily like parties, but i will make an appearance because i love these people. it's a long drive for me, but i do have tomorrow off to recover. these things usually run late. i'll show up late, and hope it will be well, know it will be well.

class yesterday ran three hours. don't think it is meant to run that long, but we start talking and at first i had nothing to say, but then the round robin format forced me to speak, and so i did.

someone i love very much is getting hasseled for hanging out with me, which troubles me to no end. i have not done what i'm being accused of doing. i trust it will be what it must. this person, doing the accusing is a hater. i know that.

the sun is out, i should go lounge in it, work soon.

but part of me wants to drift off to sleep again...
since i'll be up late, that may be the way i go.

since i'll be at a party, tan skin may be the way i go.
we'll see...

No comments: