Thursday, November 06, 2008

paper due

paper done.

did i do a good enough job, that is not for me to decide. but i did decide i can't read anymore belly dancing books or i'll die of boredom. so i've picked up three additions to my biblio, dumping one partially read (two, actually, bd books that bored me to tears).

time to move on.

and my dance needs to be performed very soon. i forget this deadline approaches. what to do. what to do. it is not how i would expect it, but i trust it will be what it needs to be. i am not ready yet, but i will be.

worst case scenario, i dance at my poetry intensive, and get it filmed there. that is my last resort. i will select the audience very carefully, and it will be well.

it's been a crazy day. hubby had a major wreck and, well, we're going to be dealing with that for a while. not fun.

my car ended up needing work, so i'm hoping it will be back before i have to work tomorrow. not sure what to do if it's not.

what else to say, i am tired, but grateful my paper is turned in. i wish i could have done more, but i will finish up three books here soon, and knock off the other three in the next couple weeks. my semester ends in no time. no time at all, and i'm grateful to be done with it. it is time.

and i need to go to bed. i'm tired.

btw, try the eggnog chai. (or chai eggnog), wowza. that's quite something. my boss turned me on to it. and, well, it will be my indulgence, shall we say. i have to go workout tomorrow, speaking of indulgences, i sure hope my car is working. think the hubster is taking the day off to find a doctor. what a mess.

peace. out.

No comments: