Tuesday, November 18, 2008

sooner than later

my deadline is upon me, and i'm trying to make up for lost time, while at the same time, do what i have to do at work. today at the farm, i ended up filling buckets for ten horses instead of five, but since i have no time, no time to spare, it felt like something i probably shouldn't be doing. but i can't not do it. that's my problem.

belly dancing tonight was amazing, as usual. we really felt the groove, and i have stopped stalling out between moves. i keep doing whatever it is i want to do during the time my instructor changes the songs, or whatever. it helps me keep flowing if don't stop and just stand around every time she stops. it may be distracting, but time is short, and i have to do what i have to do now.

speaking of which, i have to go work on my final paper. i have to turn it in a week earlier than i thought. gotta love that.

peace.
out.

No comments: