Saturday, August 09, 2008

belly

so it's decided, and while one stoneworker is going to do five stoneworks for her culminating study, i'm inclined to do five dances. but maybe just a couple, and some other works. i had so much i wanted to accomplish this semester but it really is truncated, especially since i'm culminating, and i have to respect the limited time available.

my explorations will be resultant of the dance i'll be developing over the course of the semester. the feminine aspect, something i've been working my way toward exploring for a great while. time to just put my head down and work hard.

my girl informs me they are going to make a home for all the homeless roly polys in the yard. which makes me smile. kids should be about dealing with the profound housing issues of the roly poly.

so now, half asleep (i have decided i don't like being waken up for any reason. there is no good reason to wake a person up, particularly if that person is me), i have to fumble through the day and make the best of it.

No comments: