Wednesday, August 06, 2008

senioritis

so my semester just started, literally, this am. and i'm already bored with the preliminaries. tedious waste of time, i say. necesary, my school says. i should just go away and live my life, and i do try, but there are deadlines and requirements i must meet along the way which keeps those wanting to drift away, tethered.

i keep trying to remind myself this is a vacation, of sorts. and i need to do what i have to do, to honor that. it doesn't really seem possible though. and i wonder what to do, how to scrape out an inch of rest here.

and then i remind myself, it wasn't about rest, it was meant to help my sister, and i hope that i'm accomplishing that. i don't know.

i should go, wailing baby (they really are sweet, and i'm grateful to see them).

peace. out.

No comments: