Sunday, September 07, 2008

heard back

i submitted my first paper, not my huge packet, that's next week, to my prof. she seemed to find it acceptable. there are a few grammatical jots and tiddles i need to work out, but that is always the case. we do have an issue with citation, but that will all be worked out in due time.

meanwhile, i'm supposed to be planning the year for my daughter's new troop, of which i am the leader (tired, but willing), and i just don't know how it's going to play out. this is why being in someone else's troop was a good option for me. my girl just got sick of it. if i can manage less hours, i can swing it.

but if not, the girls are really going to have to step it up and make it happen (we have some older girls who are supposed to do this anyway).

trouble is, there's just one of me, and that one is tired.

i have only tuesday off this week, but then he gave me a three day weekend next week, sunday through tuesday. glory hallelujah.

anyway, i'm a broken record lately. not much to say.

peace. out.

No comments: