Wednesday, September 24, 2008

a place of my own

i found a place, two blocks from my work, i hope to get it, soon. then, we'll see. we'll see.

i can't wait for life to find me, i must move forward. that has always been the case.
only i just now realized it.

i'm tired, but dodge starts tomorrow. my girl is excited.

i must to bed. the horses were wonderful today. it took us an hour and change to get there today. i think those road crews were just driving around shutting down lanes to mess with us.

whatever. our friends are well. and i can graze two horses at one time, but three is a bit much. the logistics are more than i can manage.

these are very good ponies. the big guys didn't get out while i was there, unfortunately. the thoroughbred hurt her front tendons one slippery rainy day. and has since been confined to a small paddock after days of being in her stall.

i wish she were sound so i could turn her out, but she just ain't yet.

and that's how it goes.

i'm tired. must to bed, morning comes early for me.

but my ex volunteered to do the work at the farm saturday and sunday, so i get to go straight to dodge those days. i will miss my friends, but i'll see them monday and tuesday. (and quite possibly, i'll get to see some two legged friends).

peace. out.

No comments: