Sunday, September 28, 2008

rest easy

only four more books to write on today, and perhaps i can clean something--as something always needs cleaning around here. i guess it worked out, blocking out this time for dodge and using it for school. i had not foreseen this path, but there was no other way. i don't feel as overwhelmed as i did. school must be a priority, and it just has not been, that's the fact of the matter.

i wrote most of the day yesterday and just ran out of words around three pm. so i stopped. hopefully today will be as productive.

i'm not so wasted tired, but still have obs and gobs of stuff to do. and i need to complete my second admissions packet for the residency mfa i'm applying to. it may be essential for me to have a place to live around that time of the year. i'm not sure where i'll be or how it will look. or if i'll even get accepted, for that matter. but i trust what needs to happen will. and that which is mine will come to me.

means i'll be moving more north in new york. it's cheaper up there. but colder and farther from my friends. but i must do this. i must.

it is well. i've had enough days off work and i want to go back. that's good. maybe i won't go back and be exhausted. maybe i can just go back and be ready to work. my boss is changing my schedule at my request, he needed someone at a different time, and i said i'd do it, because i need to. i need to be flexible and there if he needs someone.

we'll see how it goes. i'm sure it will be fine.

i should venture outside today, maybe i will. if nothing else, at least open the windows. i'm all closed in and that's never good for the psyche.

i miss my friends, and it took everything i've got not to go see them. i will see them tomorrow. i'm not going today either, must prioritize school. must graduate. this is my mantra now.

must gratduate. must graduate.

and so i will.

then, have one glorious semester off, and begin my master's work. whew! who knows what life will hold for me then. but i'm looking forward to it.

peace. out.

No comments: