Monday, September 08, 2008

not no less work

so, my boss is trying to give me shifts other than closing, which i really appreciate, but he bumped my start time up so early, it becomes a child care situation for me. and, well, that isn't helpful. the reason i work the hours i do are because i have a kid and i homeschool. those things do not permit me to freely schedule my time, much as my boss would like it. i am not a free agent in the time department, that's all i can say.

and my friend's kid wants my girl to sleep over, but i have to work it out so it helps my schedule not weigh it down more, so i said,
no. can't happen.
because it just can't. i'm too tired to be running all over town trying to get this kid to this or that. i do that all the time and now is just not the time for it.

i think my first essay is done. a friend read it, but she is not the best critical eye i could have asked because she didn't know here or there about what i was doing. so be it.

i trust that if i'm to be in this particular program, it will be evident. and it will happen. if not, life goes on. i can't spend anymore time on this. and time is the crucial element at the moment. the fulcrum if you will.

i have laundry to do, before i take my daughter to my soon to be ex, and then away to work. nothing else we can do. no family. no friends. ah well. we carry on.

peace. out.

No comments: