Thursday, September 04, 2008

wasted tired

so i got up around 9am this morning, after going to bed around 1am, then i went straight back to bed until noon. i'm so damn tired. i was still pretty out of it when i got to work, but not like the zombie crew that was working. we're stretched so thin, we're borrowing staff from other stores just to cover our shifts.

my boss finally gets a day off tomorrow, poor guy, so much on his plate.

but the close went well tonight. i ran it, we got out early. makes me happy. everything got done and we had a good time.

we hired this new guy, who is just a jaw dropper, that's all i can say about him. humenah humenah.

and now i'm home, i got my no slip shoes, and they really are no slip. not once did i skid around and have to throw my arms up to stop my fall. it was great.

my boss told me to stop wearing the mary jane style i like so much, but i had already ordered these when he told me, so i am not about to not wear them, and i'm not about to wear some orthopedic looking black tennies with my capris.

no, i'm sorry. i can only do so much for my job. looking like an idiot is not one of those things.

the excavator came in today, but i was busy helping other customers so i only got to say hello.

funny how things work out. the kids are back in school now, which is a huge relief, it was a slow night and i'm glad it's over.

i do have to read through a couple promo binders tonight before bed because the big wigs are supposed to be in tomorrow. i hope it's all going smoothly when they arrive, because we're stretched soooooo thin, it's hard to keep up with everything.

but we are managing and slowly but surely, the new folks are arriving and things are looking up.

but i'm tired, and must to bed.

peace. out.

No comments: