Friday, October 10, 2008

find your way back

while i was making my way here, a song popped into my head. let me go rustle it up and see what it says:



(this happens to be one of my favorite renaissance paintings too)

anyway, the lyrics are easy, and yes they apply.

i went to the gym today, i'm certain it's the reason i feel i can climb any mountain today. 1000 sit ups is quite an ego booster. it only got hard after about 850. but, i need to do it. i've gotten soft. though i'm still dropping poundage like nobody's business, i think mostly it's because i don't have time to eat, i only have time to work and i refuse to eat late at night when i get home (though i do occasionally make an exception).

it's nice to be at my lowest weight, lowest bfi, etc. i hope to keep the trend going. i noticed a couple new notches in my belt, and that my pants were bagging a bit. i guess i'll have to buy some smaller jeans soon. but that is a good thing.

much to do today, i must away.

No comments: