Friday, October 10, 2008

yes.

it's been a long time since i've said that, but i embrace all that is coming to me today. whatever it may be.

i had always told my daughter i'd never killed a squirrel or hit an animal while driving, and we backed out of my driveway the other day, to see a pancake squirrel where my car had been. and we both sighed.

fortuntely, there were some people from the church around, and they were kind enough to remove the carcass. it was awful, and i hope he wasn't one of my favorites. i don't think my favorite would have been under the car. he's more obvious than that.

it's easy to cross working out off my list, because i just can't get to the gym these days, but i must force myself to go back, it is a good mental health decision, and i need to make as many choices in that direction as possible.

so, this morning, i will exercise. i need to start doing sit-ups again. i was rocking them for about six or eight months, and, well, i've lost that lovin' feelin' so i've got to hit the mats again.

i'm ready for it. i'm able to do it.

i just read about the stock market, such a bummer. but it can't rain always.

trust me in this.

peace.

No comments: