Thursday, June 05, 2008

breathe. breathe. breathe.

so, it was a long time coming, and i kept my mouth shut as long as i could. but the fact is, i'm a damn hard worker and if you don't give me props for that, i can go somewhere that will.

my boss and i faced off today, and i gave her the option of sending me home, which she took.

touche.

so i came home via the local competition and filled out an application.

they want to hire me immediately.

what a surprise.

i'm not trying to be a shit, but i'm a valuable worker. give me a task and you don't have to think about it again.

but i can't deal with a five year old manager anymore. something's gotta change.

and so, whether i'm ready or not, the ball is rolling and i'm not sure what will come of this latest exchange, but i've always fared better, and i trust this will be no different.

i told my husband what happened and i said,
are you surprised?


no,
he said,
i'm surprised it took you so long to get fed up.


the guy knows me, apparently.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Suz,
Thinking of you, just dropping by to catch up on your news.
I hope you are well.
Love in Christ,
Deb

siouxsiepoet said...

hey deb.
thanks for saying hi.

hi.
suz.