Friday, June 06, 2008

god bless 'em

the union, that is.

i asked them what to do about being sent home, and they said,
a department manager doesn't have the authority to do that.

i let them know it wasn't the first time she's done it. and i'm not the first one she's done it to.

i'm of a mixed opinion about this. i don't want to be vindictive. and i'm going to just try to focus on my tasks at work and get through it.

when i asked them what to do, if i should show up for my scheduled shifts, they said,
yes, talk to the manager of the store and let him know what's going on.

which i did.

sigh.

i hate this negative vibe happening.

i have to not feed it, so i'm trying to prepare myself for work. but i wear my emotions on my face. you know when i'm seething.

and while i'm not seething anymore, i will just try to breathe. and do my job.

until something else presents itself.

that which is mine will come to me. i believe this.

No comments: